Sunday, July 30, 2006

Informatica 7.1: Unexpected Condition Detected while Exporting Mapping ( Error in widgfld.cpp )

A strange error is coming while I am trying to export a specific mapping. Strange error because when I am trying to export other mappings from the same repository,its working fine.But for this specific mapping the error is coming like this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Direct Link:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8899/exportingerror11zn9.jpg

I checked for any checkoutd for this mapping.---> No checkout was there.
I checked in repository manager for any Locks on this specific maping.---> No locks.
I tried to find out the error in Informatica Help.---> No such error messsges is there.

As the messages is showing not to continue more,I exit,--> Whole designer closed.And before the Designer prematurely exits,it shows another message like this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Direct Link:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2029/exportingerror21zg1.jpg

Action:-
1/
If that mapping contains any router delete that router and recreate it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home